4 cups - Cabbage (shredded)
1 Cup - Toor dal (soaked)
1 Cup - Chick peas (soaked)
8 nos - Red chillies
1 no - Onion
1 tsp - Chilli powder
1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
2 tsp - Fennel seeds
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
- Chop the onions
- Drain all the water and grind the dal properly.
- Grind fennel seeds and chillies in a blender.
- Heat the oil, put ground fennel seeds.
- Add chopped onions and shredded cabbage, Saute them well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt, add the ground lentils.
- Saute on meduim heat till it becomes golden brown
- Serve it with sambhar rice or Bisi Bela Bath