4 Nos - Eggs
1 No - Onion
1 No - Tomato (small)
6 Nos - Garlic flakes
1/4 tsp - Turmeric powder
2 tsp - Corriander powder
1 tsp - Red chilli powder
1/4 Cup - Coconut paste
1/4 tsp - Fennel seeds
1/2 tsp - Fenugreek seeds
2 tbsp - Tamarind paste
1/4 Tsp - Sugar
1 Cup - Water
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Chop the onion, green chillies, tomato and garlic.
- Heat the oil, Add fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Add the chopped green chillies, onion and garlic.
- Saute till they turn brown and cook till it turns tender.
- Mix turmeric powder, red chilli, coriander powder and salt.
- Fry the mixture for few minutes.
- Add coconut, tamarind paste, sugar and water.
- Bring it to boil, drop the eggs in the gravy one by one.
- Cook it covered over medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are cooked properly, adorn the gravy with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with steamed rice.