15 Nos - Green okra (Ladies Finger)
1/4 Cup - Coconut grated
1/2 Cup - Curd
5 Nos - Green chillies
1 tsp - Cumin seeds
1 tsp - Mustard seeds
1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Cooking Instructions :
- Wash okra (Ladies fingers) and cut them into 2 inch pieces.
- Grind cumin seeds, chillies and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat the oil and fry okra pieces, sprinkle salt and keep separately.
- Heat the oil, Add mustard seeds and curry leaves, Mix fried okra pieces.
- Add turmeric powder and stir it well.
- Pour the coconut paste and water.
- Add salt to it and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Once cooled add curd and mix it well.
- Vendakkai More kulambu is usually served with rice.